Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 27.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Tool for medical analysis of the body
- Assessment of the cardiovascular system, the autonomic nervous system, condition of organs and much more
- Duration of the test is only 2 minutes
- Order number: 20000
The MultiscanPro is a new, innovative type of medical measurement and analysis system.
It is a tool that is easy and quick to interpret and very descriptive of things, both for the therapist / coach / doctor - also together with patients / athletes and athletes - it offers a significant added value in terms of prevention, counselling and health care. Multiscan Pro is a unique combination of medical applications to get a quick overview of homeostasis and the most important regulatory mechanisms of the human body. The test takes 2 minutes.
It assesses the cardiovascular system, the autonomous nervous system, the state of organs, neurotransmitters, body compositions, one's own lifestyle and makes recommendations regarding nutrition and recovery. Included: Sortware: 2 licenses (install on 2 laptops/computers) and hardware, installation, education and training, hardware warranty, technical support, update.
- Segmental Multi-Frequency Bio-Impedance Analysis
- Display of body composition (FM, FFM, TBW, ECW, ICW, BMI, muscle mass)
- Evaluation of electrodermal activity
- Body composition 3D view (color coded fat display)
- Nutritional recommendations
- Vertebra 3D rendering (neuromuscular disorders with color-coded display)
- Comprehensive support in the therapy decision for SPA / fitness / sport
- Heart Rate Variability Indicator
- Detailed examination of the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic / parasympathetic activity)
- Digital pulse wave analysis and hemodynamic indicators
- Valsalva maneuver / orthostatic test / deep breathing test
- IMDG-Software (interpretation and data management) including a
- Cardio / physiological and lifestyle skore, 3D modeling of living tissues, organs and an assessment statistical diseases
- Measurement takes 2 to 6 minutes
The Multiscan Pro System is a combination of different technologies and signal analysis to obtain a full, physical, detailed analysis of the body. 6-electrodes and a probe perform the measurement with the following features (properties) pulse oximeter (SpO2 sensor), photo electric, plethysmograph sensor (PP sensor) and a heart rate variability sensor (HRV sensor).
Multiscan Pro system (IM / HRV / SpO2 / BIA): 4 systems in one:
- The Multiscan Pro system is a computer-based system that produces medical images and graphics. The Multiscan Pro provides valuable information about the organism, including your functional state of health. These data form a stable reference for the control and evaluation of the course during a certain therapy. The results and information are extremely reliable.
- The Multiscan Pro system includes the IM system, a Tetra polar BIA, an ECG (heart rate variability) and a pulse oximeter.
IM (Interstitial Measurement):
- This is a unique and revolutionary system based on a physiological-biochemical evaluation of interstitial fluid and cellular ATP production. It is the first system that allows a technological analysis of the function of organs and systems with bioimpedance data and presents them on a physiological and biochemical level. This unique system allows a detailed assessment of the state of health and controls the therapeutic course.
- The measurement consists of a continuous current of 1.5 mV, which crosses only the extracellular fluid (bioimpedance CC), validated by chemical formulas, conductivity, resistance, and molecular weight. It calculates the concentration of molecules and, more importantly, the level of cell metabolism in the tissue, the blood supply and ATP level, as well as the density of the tissue. It also displays various tissue processes.
HRV (heart rate variability):
- Based on the ECG will be the heart rate variability and SNV regulation. (Sympathetic - Parasympathetic).
PTG (Plethysmography SpO2):
- Oximetry provides information on cardiovascular status.
BIA (Body Index Analysis):
- Assessment of body composition by a tetrapolar system as an indicator of cell membrane health.
- The results are presented with representative colours, numbers and graphics of all organs and systems.
- Summaries for lifestyle and sports / exercise applications are displayed.