Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 27.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- The professional - Bioadaptive therapy - precisely for practices
- Biofeedback-controlled impulses for self-regulation
- Order number: 10708
The physiokey® can be used for patients of all age groups with a wide variety of symptoms. The handy device stimulates self-regulation through biofeedback-controlled impulses. The influence on the vegetative nervous system and thus on the body's own adaptation and regulation processes strengthens the immune system and shows the body a way to self-healing. The aim of the therapy is a rapid pain relief and functional improvement.
The physiokey® combines three application forms in one device:
In this selection, the physiokey® works with bidirectional and adapted impulses. A total of 11 further special programs are available here.
In the diagnostic mode, the physiokey® shows you by numerical values where a therapy promises the highest possible chances of success.
Keyphoresis is a kind of iontophoresis and allows the use of acidic and alkaline exteriors.
- Dimensions: 185 x 51 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Connection: USB
- Charging time: 180 minutes
- Guy. Operating time: 6h (depending on mode)
- Scope of delivery: physiokey®, charging cable, charging station, bag, teaching material, interchangeable head "Matrix", interchangeable head "HighPro", interchangeable head "Comb", interchangeable head "Trigger", interchangeable head "Connector".
The charging station offers a safe stand for storing your physiokey® . In addition, the battery is always optimally charged so that your physiokey® is always ready for use.
The physiokey® Profiset contains all listed interchangeable heads. The charging station with power supply and the bag are also included. This saves you money compared to the single purchase.
Leasing agreement also possible on request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 application forms: Bioregulation, diagnostics and keyphoresis