Anatomy Trains - Myofascial Meridians
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 27.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
- Order number: 6359EN
The book deals with the functional relationships of muscle fascia chains. For easy understanding, the author uses the metaphor of rails or railway lines, which have to correspond with each other. In addition: Information and tips for the assessment of posture and movement patterns, practical application tips for the treatment of myofascial meridians.
New in the 3rd edition:
- Complete revision and updating of all content
- Chapter on gait analysis
- Online access to the English-language accompanying website with extensive additional material
- The Plus on the Web - www.elsevier.de - This book can do more!
- The title has connection to the Elsevier portal! The code in the book unlocks additional content on the Internet.
With the access to the English language accompanying website you have free access to the
- english-language video clips with applications in clinical practice, for preparations and for visual assessment
- computer graphic representations of the anatomical tension lines
- further patient photos on which the visual assessment can be practised
- Thomas W. Myers