K-Active® Tape Gentle 6er-Box
|From 1||€99.79 *|
|From 2||€94.81 *||€4.98|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 20.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Excellent skin compatibility due to hypoallergenic and latex-free adhesive
- Smooth removal of the tape using STRATAGEL® adhesive technology
- Particularly suitable for use in the elderly, chronic wounds, lymphatic, cancer and diabetes patients and after operations
- Order number: 6829
- Width: 5 cm
- Lenght: 500 cm
The first tape for sensitive skin with STRATAGEL® adhesive technology
New: sensitive patients can now also be taped
More and more people suffer from sensitive skin. But also in certain life situations, such as after opterations, lymph congestion (e.g. after cancer) and chronic wounds, etc., our "protective cover" requires a very gentle touch.
For this reason, Nitto Denko has developed this new generation of adhesives. It enables even gentler treatment of children, the elderly, diabetes, cancer and lymph patients and chronic wounds.
The hypoallergenic, skin-friendly tape conveys an extremely light wearing comfort and thus a gentle sensory input.
Gentle - even when removing the tape
This is made possible by the completely new STRATAGEL® adhesive technology, which dissolves in itself and thus reduces skin irritation to a minimum. The dermatologically compatible quality of the K-Active Tape Gentle has been confirmed in numerous test series.
The innovative therapeutic solution for sensitive skin!
- excellent skin tolerance
- non-irritating removal of the tape
Particularly suitable for
- every sensitive skin
- skin-friendly use, especially for children, elderly people, after operations, for lymphatic, cancer and diabetes patients and for chronic wounds.
- Content: 6 rolls
- Dimensions per roll: 5 cm x 5 m
- Colour: skin-coloured
Especially after an osteopathic treatment my patients love a gentle sensory input. Thanks to the K-Active® Tape Gentle I can keep my "therapeutic hands" on the patient for 24 hours, 7 days a week! - Dr. Ulrike Aussem, doctor and osteopath