K-Active® Tape PreCut Lymphatic
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 27.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- 7.5 cm extra wide and divisible - ideal for lymphatic and superfiscial fascia and correction techniques
- Time saving in practice due to precisely pre-cut lymphatic reins
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or first aid at home
- Order number: 69000
- Width: 7,5 cm
- Lenght: 20 cm
Simple and fast system to reduce swelling and haematomas. With these pre-cut systems you gain more time for the important things - your attention for the rehabilitation of your patient. The time-consuming cutting, especially of the lymphatic compartments, is no longer necessary, the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying and thus increases the patient's wearing comfort and duration - to optimum customer satisfaction. Well protected in a box, the 20 PreCuts are indispensable in therapy, but also companions in every sports bag for emergencies or for the self installation at home. The K-Active Tape PreCut lymphatic fans are 7.5 cm wide and divided into 6 lymphatic reins, which allow both large areas and smaller lymphatic systems.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 7,5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiological tapes
- Simple and fast installation
- Can reduce swelling and haematomas
- Can prevent fluid accumulation
- ADVANTAGE: The 20 PreCut tapes are pre-cut in 7.5 x 25 cm and suitable for quick application. The extra-wide lymph compartments can be divided and used for two systems.
- PRACTICAL: The pre-cut kinesiological tapes are well protected in a lockable box and are ideal for quick assistance at home, during sports, travel or in the practice.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active® Tape PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.® Tape PreCuts Lymphatic can be used to reduce swelling, haematomas and other fluid accumulations during injuries and after operations. In addition, they can prevent fluid accumulation, e.g. through long flights, after sporting activities and after hard work.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and physical exertion, a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle removal of tape is usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal especially in stressful competitions. Even between two competition rounds it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphtapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, Physiotherapist and K-Active Instructor