K-Active® Tape PreCut-X
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 20.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Optimal for pain point systems as well as for functional techniques
- Time saving in practice due to precisely pre-cut X-shape
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or first aid at home
- Order number: 69050
- Width: 5 cm
- Lenght: 20 cm
Simple and fast tapering for pain point application or stabilization.
With these pre-cut tapes you gain more time for the important things - your attention for the rehabilitation of your patient or it facilitates the independent treatment for you. The time-consuming cutting to size is no longer necessary and the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying and thus increases the wearing comfort and the wearing time with the patient. Well protected in a box, the 20 PreCuts are indispensable in therapy, but also companions in every sports bag for emergencies or for first aid in domestic use.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiological tapes
- Simple and fast taping
- For pain point application or stabilization
- TIME SAVING: The PreCut tapes, which are pre-cut in 5 x 25 cm, allow a quick and easy installation.
- PRACTICAL: The pre-cut kinesiological tapes are well protected in a lockable box and are ideal for quick help at home, during sports or on the road.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active Tape PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.
- APPLICATION: Use in the area of pain points or for stabilisation, correction and limitation of movements and postures. Comfortable installation due to the exact cut and the rounded corners.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and physical exertion, a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle removal of tape is usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal especially in stressful competitions. Even between two competition rounds it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphtapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, Physiotherapist and K-Active Instructor