K-Active® Tape PreCut-Y
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 13.12.2019 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Optimal for muscle, fascia and correction techniques
- Time saving in practice due to precisely pre-cut Y-shape
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or first aid at home
- Order number: 69101
Simple and fast taping for activation and stabilization of the muscle. With these pre-cut systems you gain more time for the important things - your attention for the rehabilitation of your patient. The time-consuming cutting, especially of the lymphatic compartments, is no longer necessary, the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying and thus increases the wearing comfort and the wearing time of the patient - to optimum customer satisfaction. Well protected in a box, the 20 PreCuts are indispensable in therapy, but also companions in every sports bag for emergencies or for first aid in domestic use.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiological systems
- Simple and fast taping
- Can activate and support the muscle
- Can prevent muscular weaknesses
- TIME SAVING: The pre-cut PreCut tapes, which are pre-cut in 5 x 25 cm, allow a quick and easy installation of the kinesiological tapes.
- PRACTICAL: The cut kinesiological tapes are well protected in a lockable box, always ready to hand and especially suitable for spontaneous use, for example between two competitions.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.
- USE: Versatile, whether for sports, physiotherapeutic treatment or at home. Use on the muscle to activate and support it. The K-Active Tape PreCut Y also strengthens muscular weak points preventively.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and physical exertion, a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle removal of tape is usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal especially in stressful competitions. Even between two competition rounds it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphtapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, Physiotherapist and K-Active Instructor