Squeezy Energy Bar 20 pieces à 50 g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 13.12.2019 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Lactose-free carbohydrate bar
- Pleasant to chew, does not stick and tastes fruity-fresh
- High carbohydrate content (36 grams per 50-g bar) and low fat content (2.4 grams per 50-g bar)
- Order number: 32820
The lactose-free carbohydrate bar is tailored to the special requirements of athletes. The energy-rich Power Snack is soft and therefore pleasant to chew, does not stick and tastes fruity-fresh.
Why SQUEEZY® Energy Bar?
- energetic snack with bite before and during the sport
- pleasant to chew as the bar has a soft consistency due to the composition of oat flakes, rice chips and fruits
- high carbohydrate content (36 grams per 50-g bar)
- low fat content (2.4 grams per 50 g bar)
- high-quality carbohydrate mix of rice crisps, oat flakes, maltodextrin
- Fruits such as apricots and raisins
- free from lactose
- free of animal ingredients, therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- free from artificial sweeteners and colourings
- 20 pieces à 50 g in one package
Ingredients SQUEEZY® Energy Bar
Rice crisps 18,5 % (rice flour, wheat gluten, sugar, wheat malt, glucose, salt), oat flakes 18,5 %, invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, raisins 12 %, sugar, pieces of apricot 5,4 % (apricot puree concentrate, fructose-glucose syrup, glucose syrup, humectant (glycerin), sugar, wheat fibre, palm fat, Gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulator (citric acid), aromas, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), glucose, palm fat, candied orange peel 2,2 % (orange peel, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, acidity regulator (citric acid)), maltodextrin, emulsifier (soya lecithins), aromas, acidity regulator (citric acid), salt.
Note: May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Recommended intake SQUEEZY® Energy Bar 50 g during sports: We recommend the consumption of one bar per hour. This corresponds to a carbohydrate rate of 36 g. The consumption of a bar should normally be followed by a water intake of 150 - 200 ml.