BSN® Leukotape® Classic 3,75 cm, 1er - Box
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 09.12.2019 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Non-elastic adhesive bandage for functional bandages with high adhesive strength
- High adhesive strength and water repellency
- Application duration: Short-term up to several days
- Order number: 3000
The inelastic adhesive bandage for functional bandages with high adhesive strength. The functional dressing technique with inelastic plaster materials is used in many areas of prevention, therapy and rehabilitation of injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
Leukotape ® Classic has a high adhesive strength and is water-repellent. It is particularly strong and inelastic. The edges have a serrated cut. With a short jerk, the material can be easily torn in both transverse and longitudinal directions. This enables you to work quickly without scissors. Leukotape Classic has ergonomically rounded edges on the bobbin core that allow good unwinding.
- Water-repellent cotton fabric coated with a zinc oxide rubber adhesive. Contains natural rubber latex, which can trigger allergies.
Fields of application:
- For functional dressings for injuries to muscles, ligaments and joints
- Short-term up to several days
- Content: 1 roll
- Dimensions: 3,75 cm x 10 m