The inflammation of the pubis
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 20.01.2020 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Therapy guidebook for this specific clinical picture
- Numerous case studies from practice
- Valuable information for therapists, athletic trainers, coaches and athletes
- Order number: 6370DE
An inventory from different points of view
by Marco Congia and K-Active Europe GmbH
The inflammation of the pubic bone, also known as osteitis pubis in specialist circles, usually manifests itself in acute or chronic pain in the area of the pubic bone and the pubic symphysis.
Mostly they are active athletes and within this group mainly athletes from dynamic sports. Instead of top sporting performances, every stair climbing becomes a torture and a walk becomes a torture. Like an epidemic, the inflammation of the pubic bone has broken through our sports heroes in recent years. And men get hit five times as often as women. And now every professional football team knows about at least one player who has been affected in recent times; with correspondingly long downtimes. Prominent examples include Mario Götze and currently Marco Reus, who even had to cancel the European Championship in France due to this injury.
Marco Congia has gathered many experts around him to make an inventory of this complaint from different perspectives. Currently there is no gold standard yet, but this book should help to give the interested reader new ideas from different medical areas and therapies as well as from the following advanced training to the hand, in order to find new approaches to therapy / training for athletes and patients.
Therefore the book is recommendable for the medical personnel and trainers, but also for affected persons and a good councellor for this special disease picture.
- Angelica Strunk (Chapter "Embryology")
- Dr. med. Thomas Eberlein (Chapter "Inflammation and wound healing")
- Raimond Igel (Chapter "Inflammation of the pubis from the point of view of the FDM")
- Andreas Ahlhorn (Chapter "Medical Flossing")
- Siegfried Breitenbach (Chapter "K-Active Taping")
- Christian Tambach (Chapter "Athletics and Selfmanagement")
- Dr. Werner Krutsch (Chapter "Amateur Soccer Player")
- Sabrina Schreyer (case study)
- Thomas Stubner (case study)
- Daniel Knebel (case study)
- Reference book with 152 pages
- ISBN: 978-3-9815388-3-0