Sitting is the new smoking
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 09.12.2019 - 14:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Training program to prevent posture damage
- For all those who sit a lot and want to improve their mobility
- With 14 mobilization plans for practical implementation
- Order number: 6351DE
Recent scientific research shows that too much sitting can contribute to the development of a variety of diseases - from obesity and diabetes to cancer and depression. Those who work in a seated position also frequently suffer from muscular and locomotor disorders. Sitting at the workplace is therefore just as much an occupational risk as lifting heavy loads. The facts are on the table: the chair is our enemy and kills the body bit by bit.
In his groundbreaking new book, renowned physiotherapist and author of the global bestseller Werde einmeidiger Leopard Dr. Kelly Starrett presents a detailed battle plan for survival in our settled society. It offers creative solutions to shorten the time we spend sitting and shows strategies to turn the desk into a dynamic workplace.
The reader learns how to
- detects and corrects harmful postures,
- Eliminates back, neck and shoulder pain,
- Avoids or permanently relieves carpal tunnel syndromes,
- Spine and trunk correctly aligned and stabilized,
- naturally runs, squats, carries loads and bends the fuselage,
- with 14 mobilization plans, daily basic bodywork is done to eliminate pain and improve mobility.
- Language: German
- ISBN: 978-3-86883-800-8